Essential Values Golf Regripping Kit (8 fl oz + 14 Strips), Double The Solution - Excellent for Quick & Easy Regripping of Golf Clubs - Made in USA
Brand: Essential Values
- BEST VALUE - Our 8oz & 14 Strip Golf Regripping KIT Can't Be Beat On Price! We've Engineered A Cost-Effective Economical Solution That Won't Break The Bank! Our Special Solution Can NOW Regrip Over 100 Clubs!
- QUICK & EASY KIT TO USE - Regrip Your Clubs And Get Back On The Course In No Time. Our Liquid Solvent Is Reusable & Allows Removing Of Old Adhesive And Sliding On New Grips Easier Than Ever! **Make Sure To Remove Both Sides Of Crepe Tape For Best Performance!
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION - Works Great On Any Putter, Driver, Wood or Iron For ANY New Grips. Includes 14 Strips With 2"x9" Double Sided Adhesive Golf Tape
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME - Slipping Grips Can Be Problematic For Your Golf Game. Save The Hassle & See The Improvement, We Make it Simple As Possible To Rotate Your Golf Grips.
- MADE IN USA, SAFE - A Non Toxic, Citrus Scented, Non Flammable Liquid Solution. Solvent Is Also Reusable, Works Great On Tight Grips That May Be Stubborn To Install! Works Best When Club, Tape & Shaft Has Been Lubricated With Solvent.
Publisher: Essential Values
Essential Values Delivers Every Day Products That Don't Break The Bank. Our Golf Club Regripping solvent is Safe, Non Toxic And Features A Drip Tip For Easy Delivery of Solvent Without Spilling. You'll Find Our 8oz Liquid Solution Of The Best Cost Per Ounce Value Without Compromising Quality. Best Results Require A Generous Amount Of Solvent On Tape, Shaft & Grip - Safe, Non-Toxic Formula So You & Your Clubs Are Safe!
Grip & Rip Solvent is used with double sided tape for regripping golf clubs of any size and type, making regripping even easier and more affordable than ever!
Instructions for Use:
- Place club on any surface with club head faced out (Optional - Sold Separately): Secure club in a vise using a rubber vise clamp
- Remove old grip and any remaining tape with hook blade or knife
- Apply light amount of solvent to wipe away any excessive adhesive with a paper towel
- Apply 9 inches of double-sided grip tape extending ¼" over butt end and fold ¼" of tape into the end of the club
- Apply a generous amount of solvent inside of the grip and over the length of the tape. Swirl the solvent inside the grip and pour over the tape quickly
- Quickly Install the grip by pushing it over the butt end of the shaft while tape is still wet
- Place grip as desired until grip is fully flush with the butt end of shaft
- Allow grips to dry for hours before use
Make Sure To Remove Both Sides Of Crepe Tape For Best Performance
Can Use A Tee To Plug Grip Hole To Keep Solvent Under Control
Made In The USA!
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 4.4 x 2.0 inches