Essential Values Golf Regripping Solvent, Reusable 8oz Solvent to Regrip 100 Golf Grips (Solvent Only)
Brand: Essential Values
- BEST VALUE - Our 8oz Golf Regripping Solvent Can't Be Beat On Price! We've Engineered A Cost-Effective Economical Solution That Won't Break The Bank!
- QUICK & EASY TO USE - Regrip Your Club And Get Back On The Course In No Time. Solvent Allows Removing Of Old Adhesive And Sliding On New Grips With Ease!
- UNIVERSAL - Works Great On Any Putter, Driver, Wood or Iron For ANY New Grip
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME - Slipping Grips Can Be Problematic For Your Game, Now IT's Easier Than Ever To Get New Grips On And Secure
- REUSABLE SOLUTION - SAFE - A Non Toxic, Non Flammable Liquid Solution. REQUIRES 2"X10" Double Sided Tape
Publisher: Essential Values
Essential Values Delivers Every Day Products That Don't Break The Bank. Our Golf Club Regripping solvent is Safe, Non Toxic And Features A Drip Tip For Easy Delivery of Solvent Without Spilling. You'll Find Our 8oz Liquid Solution Of The Best Cost Per Ounce Value Without Compromising Quality. Best Results Require A Generous Amount Of Solvent On Tape, Shaft & Grip - Safe, Non-Toxic Formula So You & Your Clubs Are Safe!
Grip & Rip Solvent is used with double sided tape for regripping golf clubs of any size and type, making regripping even easier and more affordable than ever!
Instructions for Use:
- Place club on any surface with club head faced out (Optional - Sold Separately): Secure club in a vise using a rubber vise clamp
- Remove old grip and any remaining tape with hook blade or knife
- Apply light amount of solvent to wipe away any excessive adhesive with a paper towel
- Apply 9 inches of double-sided grip tape extending ¼" over butt end and fold ¼" of tape into the end of the club
- Apply a generous amount of solvent inside of the grip and over the length of the tape. Swirl the solvent inside the grip and pour over the tape quickly
- Quickly Install the grip by pushing it over the butt end of the shaft while tape is still wet
- Place grip as desired until grip is fully flush with the butt end of shaft
- Allow grips to dry for hours before use
Make Sure To Remove Both Sides Of Crepe Tape For Best Performance
Can Use A Tee To Plug Grip Hole To Keep Solvent Under Control
Made In The USA!
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.7 x 1.6 inches